February half term
- Shellseekers, sleeps 4 £429
- Carn Scathe, sleeps 4/8 from £553
- Top Deck, sleeps 4 £429
- Capricorn, sleeps 2 £367
- See availability page
Bed & Breakfast Accessibility
- Parking adjacent to the house
- Bus will stop at top of lane
- Signage at top of lane is in large print
Entrance and layout
- No steps at front door
- Help offered with carrying bags
- All bedrooms and bathrooms are on the first floor
- Hand rail provided on side of bath (twin room only) plus non slip mat, en-suite bathroom in double room has shower cubicle
- Teletext available on TV in lounge and double bedroom
- Cordless kettles in all bedrooms
- Fridges provided in all bedrooms ideal for storing diabetic medicine etc.
- Nightlight provided on landing to light way to bathroom (twin room only)
- All networks available for mobile phones
- Special diets catered for e.g. vegetarian, diabetic
- Resident cat so please be aware if you have an allergy
- Assistance dogs accepted
- Website available in large print format
- Staff attended Welcome All course so trained in disability awareness
- No smoking
Directions to Treeve Moor House B&B
When you reach Penzance stay on the A30 and follow the signs for Sennen and Land's End. When you get to Sennen ignore the turning down to Sennen Cove and keep going past the church and the caravan site. Ignore the first turning signposted to the Minack but when you see a second lefthand turning to Porthcurno our lane is OPPOSITE this on the righthandside. There are two houses at the bottom, the bed and breakfast being the larger of the two.
If you are arriving on foot the house is situated at SW 353 251 and can be accessed from Land's End or across the fields from Sennen Cove.
If you are arriving by bus there are two routes it can take. Some will come via Sennen Cove and the directions above will apply. If the bus comes via Porthcurno, it will come back out to the A30 and end up at a T junction - opposite this junction is my lane and you will see a sign at the top saying "Treeve Moor House". If you miss this first time around you can go down to Land's End on the bus, wait for it to turn around and when it comes back up I am the first house on the lefthand side.
Treeve Moor House B&B Breakfast Menu
The ingredients for breakfast are locally sourced where possible and a typical menu comprises:
- Premium brand fruit juice e.g. orange, cranberry, pineapple
- Wide choice of premium brand cereals + Activia fat free fruit yoghurts
- Homemade fruit compote served with greek yoghurt OR locally grown strawberries in season
- Pork sausages, made with pork from Chegwidden Farm, St. Levan and packed by Vivian Olds Butchers, St. Just; free range eggs from the stall by the duck pond in Polgigga; thick cut home cured bacon, again supplied by Vivian Olds; large open mushrooms; tomatoes; Heinz baked beans
- Wholemeal or white toast with butter or low fat spread
- Spreads/preserves normally include Frank Cooper's Oxford marmalade; Wilkin & Sons Tiptree Acacia honey and strawberry preserve
- All served with Taylor's of Harrogate Organic, Fairtrade coffee or a selection of Fairtrade/Twinings teas e.g. Traditional English, Earl Grey, Peppermint, Camomile, Blackcurrant/Ginseng/Vanilla, Lemon & Ginger
- Decaffeinated versions of both tea and coffee are available
- Vegetarian cooked breakfast available on request
Treeve Moor House, Bed and Breakfast - the closest B&B to Land's End
Land's End, West Cornwall
Treeve Moor House (the closest B&B to Land's End) is a traditional granite cottage situated down a lane, well away from the road and it boasts an uninterrupted view of the sea and coastline across the fields. A peaceful, secluded location for a relaxing holiday.
Imagine the lively birdsong, the distant roar of the sea and the dramatic sunsets. It's located within walking distance of several fantastic beaches including Sennen Cove and close to pubs including The Old Success and the First and Last.
- One double room with king size bed and en-suite power shower
- One twin room with private bathroom with bath
- Sea views from bedrooms, lounge and dining room
- Free wi-fi broadband access plus laptop
- Mobile phone signal
- Aga cooked breakfast
- TV, hairdryer, refreshment tray, mini fridge, clock radio and Ecosential Elements toiletries in bedrooms
- Oil fired central heating throughout
- Lounge with woodburning stove, books, games, tourist information, TV and DVD player
- Large garden with patio
- Plenty of parking/space to store bikes
- Please note the track to the house is unsuitable for vehicles with very low ground clearance
The following are a selection of some of the comments guests have made: "thoroughly pampered, excellent conversation", "great shower, great bed, great breakfast, we will be back", thanks for all the info you let us have - you definitely know your stuff about Cornwall" and my favourite comment of all "always feels like coming home" which is definitely the feeling I am trying to achieve!